Hi there! I know that last week I told you guys that this post was going to be about my day in London but unfortunately the files on my camera were all damaged. Since a big part of that post was going to be about the video, I decided to just skip it. I didn’t even take decent pictures for a post because I figured a video would be enough. So, on to plan B. A new year just started so why not look back on last year?
Places I’ve visited in 2016:
- London (February)
- Ibiza (July/August)
- Formentera (July/August)
- Rome (December)
- London (yes again, December)
Things I’ve accomplished:
- I past the first year of my major and got my Propodeuse certificate.
- I reached 1k Instagram followers for the first time haha. (Still not a steady 1k though.. sometimes I lose some followers)
- I can finally really enjoy playing tennis again. (You might want to ask again later after my match tonight)
- I finally got through an exam week without failing a single exam
- I finally went to KFC for the first time.
- I started my own blog. (But you already knew that)
- I started track and field practice.
My best insta pictures of 2016 from high to low:
To be honest, that was pretty much it haha. There weren’t exactly any major changes but it was a pretty good year overall. I felt especially great in the last couple of months. Mainly because of the things that I described in Darker Days. I started to feel like myself again and I became a lot happier in the progress. I’d like to thank everyone who helped me get through that but also everyone in general who made my year better.